COULD YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR INCOME?
Income Protection helps to provide a replacement wage if you have to take time off work and suffer loss of earnings because of illness or injury.
Most illnesses and injuries that leave you unable to work are covered by this type of insurance. For example, income protection may cover you if you’re unable to work due to a mental health condition such as work-related stress or a physical health condition such as a broken bone.
Income Protection is available for most occupations to individuals who are employed working full-time or part-time and also to those working on a self-employed basis.
IS INCOME PROTECTION FOR ME?
Consider the following:
- If I became ill and couldn’t work, could I afford to pay the bills each month?
- If I'm employed, do I have any sick pay to fall back on?
- If I'm employed and I HAVE sick pay, do I know how long this would last?
- If I'm self-employed, became ill and couldn’t work, could I afford to pay my bills and keep my business going?
- Do I have enough savings to cover any personal loans or debt repayments?
- Would I be able to support my family if I couldn't work?
If you answered NO to any of these questions don't worry, ASure Financial can help you with expert advice on available income protection solutions from our panel of leading insurers.